We aim to always offer the best possible service. Our Customer Care Team can be reached via our website & various Social Media channels. We need (limited) personal data to provide good service. This data is carefully processed & stored safely. Below we will explain how we deal with this information.
This information is provided by yourself during the filling in of our contact form and / or registration for the newsletter. When processing and storing these data, we use the following principles:
- We only collect information for specific purposes
- We do not require information that is not necessary to achieve these specific goals
- We do not share the collected information with others, unless necessary for aforementioned specific purpose, for example sending products
What information & why
To be of service to you in a correct way, we only need your name + e-mail address. For Customer Care purposes we may ask for address details for the shipment of products. After providing the required customer service, information is retained.
Everybody can subscribe to our newsletter via the website. Therefore, we only need a valid e-mail address.
Your rights & our duties
Everyone has the right to know what information we have about them. It is your right to be able to update this information, or to delete it completely. For this we can be reached in several ways:
- Contact our Customer Care team via the website or Social Media
- Mail our data manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by contacting our head office; ZAZU BV, Amalialaan 126a, 3743KJ, Baarn, the Netherlands
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before we can respond to requests concerning personal data.